Andre Sutton Solutions
A.S.Solutions was started to sell some of the parts that I have been making for myself and my friends. Everything on this site has been designed, machined and finished in Edmonton, Canada. Currently a one person operation with only the anodizing being done buy local company. I am doing this part time so quantities will be very limited.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- User accounts can be created during checkout. It is not required but if you choose too it will save your information for future orders, and allow you to check the status of previous orders.
Taxes & Duty:
- Taxes on Canadian orders will be calculated based on the shipping address.
- International orders: The customer is responsible for any additional custom fees, import duties, or taxes that may be imposed by the destination country’s customs department.
- Shipping is by Canada Post
- USA: “Small Packet™ USA – Air” is the cheapest option but please be aware that it does not include Tracking. Delivery usually takes 1 – 2 weeks.
- International: “Small Packet™ International-Air” is the cheapest option but it does not include Tracking. Delivery usually takes 2 – 4 weeks for most countries. It can take longer depending on the customs clearance in the destination country.
- Local pickup. Arrangements can be made for items purchased on this website to be picked up from a few bike shops in Edmonton. Hardcore Bikes, Red Bike, Pedalhead Road Works.
- Credit card payments are handled through PayPal. You don’t need to have a PayPal account to use to use this method.
Warranty & Returns:
- No warranty is implied unless explicitly stated in the product description.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of our product, or if an item is not compatible with your application, then it can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. It must be unused and in resell-able condition. The customer is responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
Terms and Conditions:
- See the Terms and Contitions page.