This adapter allows you to use a flat mount caliper on a frame or fork that was designed using the IS mount standard.
- Rear IS mount (Frame): This adapter will only work with 160 mm. rotors.
- Front IS mount (Fork): This adapter will only work with 180 mm. rotors.
- Tested with Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo flat mount calipers. This adapter is intended to be used with 140 mm. calipers. 160 mm specific calipers like ones made by Hope And Campagnolo will increase the rotor size by 20 mm.
- IMPORTANT : This will not be compatible with all IS mount frames and forks. The caliper and adapter extend out from the mounting surface. Clearance between the mounting holes is required. Please use the IS to Flat Mount Adapter Drawing (Letter, A4) to help determine if it will work for your application.
IS to Flat Mount Adapter Drawing:
- Letter paper size: Letter Drawing
- A4 paper size: A4 Drawing
- When printed actual size the drawing can be used to check the compatibility of your frame or fork as shown below.
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, tumbled and anodized.
- Weight: 15 g (without screws)
- Weight: 20 g (with screws)
- Caliper position is adjusted using shim washers. Six 0.5 mm thick washers are included with each adapter. More washers or special tools may be required for proper adjustment.