This is a non adjustable hanger for Trek bikes that use “stranglehold” style dropouts. It fills the adjustment slot and forces the axle to stay in the rear most position. The adjustment screw is no longer required. Designed in accordance with the Shimano direct mount hanger standards. Allowing Shimano derailleurs to be installed with out the b-link. Removing the b-link and extra pivot creates a stiffer connection between the frame and derailleur which improves shifting accuracy.
- Trek frames that use “stranglehold” style dropouts.
- Shimano rear derailleurs with a 8 mm. thick b-link (some early 2013 ones were thinner).
- IMPORTANT: Axle position will not adjustable if you use this hanger.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, tumbled, anodized.
- Weight: 25 g (hanger only)